Digital Healthcare, the next frontier in treating human health and managing the business of healthcare, involves the intersection of information technology, optics and optical analysis, diagnostics and personalized medicine, and medical device technology. Ideas that just a few years ago seemed nearly impossible are now coming into the mainstream - - wearable sensors that provide personalized feedback, smart prosthetics, health and fitness apps, software-driven diagnostics, therapeutics, and so on.
Sterne Kessler is perfectly positioned to help protect the IP of those innovating in the digital healthcare arena.
What exactly is "Digital Healthcare"?
- Digital healthcare is the confluence of digital technology – such as software/analytics, wireless communication, networking, electronics, and mobile technologies – with medical and other biological fields.
Why choose Sterne Kessler?
- We understand technology. More than 60 of our professionals hold a Ph.D.; most have an advanced technical degree and/or significant industry or academic experience.
- Our interdisciplinary teams are tailored to your needs with backgrounds in a wide range of technologies, including software programming and development, computer engineering, optics, electrical engineering, biomedical and healthcare informatics, performance and physiological sensor technology, information technology, eHealth, bioanalysis, molecular biology, chemistry, mechanical engineering, therapeutics, personalized medicine, and physics, just to name a few.
- Ask us about strategic licensing and global patent strategies. We understand the forces at work in the global marketplace.
- Our trademark, advertising, and anti-counterfeiting team knows what it takes to develop and maintain strong brands around the world.
- Our team of trial lawyers has a proven record of achieving successful results in district court, the Federal Circuit, and in contested proceedings before the USPTO