Sterne Kessler Directors Named to IAM Patent 1000 by Intellectual Asset Management Magazine
WASHINGTON, DC (June 6, 2017) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein, & Fox is proud to be recognized in Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) magazine's "IAM Patent 1000 2017 – The World's Leading Patent Practitioner's," a publication dedicated to recognizing leaders in the area of private patent practice around the world. For the sixth consecutive year, Sterne Kessler is ranked as “highly recommended” in Patent Prosecution and Patent Transactions. Additionally, the firm is noted as having “in-depth technical expertise” and a “thorough approach” when dealing with IP matters.
Twelve firm directors have been honored by IAM for their individual achievements, including:
- Tracy-Gene G. Durkin, Patent Prosecution (Highly Recommended); Patent Litigation (Silver Band)
- Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D., Patent Litigation (Silver Band)
- Donald J. Featherstone, Patent Prosecution (Recommended)
- Jorge A. Goldstein, Ph.D., Patent Transactions (Recommended); Patent Prosecution (Highly Recommended)
- Lori A. Gordon, Patent Litigation (Bronze Band)
- Michael Q. Lee, Patent Transactions (Highly Recommended); Patent Prosecution (Highly Recommended)
- Michael B. Ray, Patent Transactions (Recommended); Patent Prosecution (Recommended)
- Robert E. Sokohl, Patent Transactions (Recommended); Patent Prosecution (Recommended); Patent Litigation (Bronze Band)
- Eric K. Steffe, Patent Prosecution (Recommended)
- Robert Greene Sterne, Patent Transactions (Recommended); Patent Litigation (Silver Band)
- Jon E. Wright, Patent Litigation (Bronze Band)
- Daniel E. Yonan, Patent Litigation (Bronze Band)
To read the complete ranking report for Sterne Kessler, please click here.
The IAM PATENT 1000 is an independent publication dedicated to highlighting individual and firm expertise across all major areas of patent law and practice. Using a robust research process performed by highly qualified analysts, IAM Patent 1000 names the top patent practitioners, as well as law and attorney firms, in 46 of the world's most important jurisdictions and 18 states in the U.S.
About Sterne Kessler
Founded in 1978 and based in Washington, DC, Sterne Kessler is dedicated exclusively to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights. Our team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of intellectual property law. Most of our professionals hold an advanced level degree, including more than 50 masters degrees and almost 55 with a doctorate in science or engineering -- credentials wide and deep enough to fill the faculty of a science-oriented university.
Kathryn Holmes Johnson